1. Silicone sponge tube are widely used in door, window and high temperature machines industry.
2. They are extruded products which are made of special silicone raw material, adding some proportion of foam auxiliary
material to form the shape of sponge honeycomb.
3. They are called foam silicone hose, sponge silicone tube, heat retaining silicone tube or heat insulation silicone tube.
4. They have excellent properties of heat resistance, ozone resistance, insulation, permanent compression set value,
elasticity and sealing.
5. They are usually used in the parts of heat preserving, heat shielding, damping,noise reducing, waterproof sealing
and weight reducing.
Hollow Silicone O Ring
1). ROHS SGS Compliant. 2). Temperature Range: -60~+250C. 3). Elongation: 250%. 4). Density: 0.3~0.95g/cm3. 5). Hardness: 10 ~ 30 degrees (Shore hardness). 6).Tensile Strength: 10-30psi. 7). Flammability (UL-94):HB~V-08). Permanent Compression Set Value 25%:≤12%9). Thermal Conductivity:≤0.1W/m.k
Packing details: 200m/roll,Standard Carton Packing
Delivery detail :10-12 days after order confirmed
Q: Are you a manufacture or trading company?A: We are manufacture in China. With 10 years' experiences in sponge Hollow Silicone O Ring.
Q:I would like some more details about this Hollow Silicone O Ring.A:Please click the “send” button to send me an inquiry.Or Email me at vicky(AT)insulation-tubing.com
Or contact me through below method:skype: vicky021388
whatsapp/wechat :+86 13997622683
Q:What’s your MOQ?A: 200meters but small test order is also available.
Q:Please provide us with your best price?A:Please advise how many do you want? I will quote to you once get your information.Q:Would you send me a product sample before i place an order?A:yes,sample is free for small swatch
sample time: 1-3days for exsiting specification. 5-7days for customized items.Q:What’s the shipping cost for a sample to our door?A:Please advise your address and i will quote to you asap.Q:Do you accept Alibaba ESCROW ?A: yes, we accept ESCROW . And west union,
Q:Do you work with DHL, FEDEX or UPS?A: yes, all of them. TNT, also acceptable.Q:What shiping method do you prefer?A: For small order with light weight we prefer EXPRESS.For larger heavy goods, ship by sea or by air is the most economical way.But it depends on you.